We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for training and career development. Capital Region Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Capital Region Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to gender (regardless of gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by law.
The Capital Region Water offers competitive benefits to eligible employees including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Several perks that set up apart from the rest:
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Access to on-site fitness room
- Ergonomic adjustments to make your work stations tailor fit for comfort.
- Professional development opportunities to help you learn and grow.