Important Billing Message:
Recently, Capital Region Water made some changes to our bills to encourage timely payments. Unfortunately, this change has led to confusion with new language on your most recent bill, dated 06/28/19.
- The billed amounts and late fee calculations are correct.
- The Due Date on bills have been changed to “Due Upon Receipt” in an effort to underscore the importance of timely payments and avoiding late penalty assessments.
- Our policy has been and remains that all customers are afforded a 20-day grace period from the bill date before a late penalty is applied. With respect to the current bills dated 06/28/19, the late penalty will not be assessed until after the close of business on 07/19/19.Unfortunately, the 20-day grace period was not completely transparent in the most recent bills issued. This language has been clarified within our billing system, and future bills will correctly indicate a late payment date that is 20-days after the billing date.
We, at Capital Region Water, apologize for the confusion this has caused. Please know that we take great pride in our service reliability and customer satisfaction and will continue to make improvements to ensure the highest quality in both.
Automatic Bill Pay:
Sign up to pay your monthly bill automatically with your bank account – for no fee. All you need to do is fill out a form authorizing these withdrawals and we’ll take it from there. You will still receive a monthly invoice to keep you informed about your water usage.
If you previously authorized withdrawals by the City of Harrisburg, you still need to authorize withdrawals by Capital Region Water for water & sewer bill payments.
Form can be found here or by contacting our Customer Service Center at 888-510-0606
You can now pay your bill online with Capital Region Water’s secure Customer Portal. Through this portal you can:
- Sign up for E-Billing to have an invoice sent to your email – for no fee.
- Track your usage to see how water usage can affect your bills – for no fee.
- Pay online with your checking or savings account – for no fee.
Pay by Phone:
You can now pay your utility bill over the phone with a credit card for no fee by calling 888-510-0606. Please have your account number ready when you call.
We will accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Diner’s Club cards. We will not accept American Express.
If a Customer Service Representative is not available, please leave a message with your name, account number, and phone number. Please allow one business day for a response.
You can also pay by check or money order through the mail. Please make checks payable to “Capital Region Water”. Include the bottom of your bill to expedite payment processing. To improve payment processing time, we are now using a lock box service in Philadelphia. Mail to:
Capital Region Water
PO Box 826429
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6429
Pay in Person:
Capital Region Water’s friendly Customer Service Representatives are available by phone 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday. Office hours at the Customer Services Center are 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders are accepted. Please bring your water bill with you to make a payment.
Free parking is available on site.
Location: Customer Service Center, 100 Pine Drive, Harrisburg, PA. Map
The Rules and Regulations for the Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater System are adopted by Capital Region Water’s Board of Directors to ensure the safe, efficient, and reliable operation of the facilities and infrastructure necessary to serve Ratepayers. Click here to review Capital Region Water’s Rules and Regulations.
If you have any questions related to your water bill or account please call 888-510-0606. Our Customer Service office hours are 8:00-4:30 PM. If you leave a message, please provide your name, address, and phone number so we can quickly address your question.
If you have general billing questions, check out our Billing Frequently Asked Questions here.
Find a list of days that Capital Region Water is closed for holidays here.