Contractors & Consultants

Advertisement for Bids

Contractors may visit PennBid to view active advertisements for construction projects currently out to bid. Find Capital Region Water’s projects by typing in “Capital Region Water” in the Keyword search box.

Contractors must create a free account with PennBid to download documents.

Request for Proposals for Audit Services

Capital Region Water (CRW) is requesting proposals (RFP) for audit services from qualified Certified Public Accounting firms with licenses in Pennsylvania to audit its financial records for the three (3) fiscal years ending December 31, 2019, 2020, and 2021. It is expected that the firm retained will be available throughout the year for consultation matters as needed by CRW. The audit firm shall assist with the necessary implementation of new Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) standards applicable during the term of the engagement. Click here for the complete RFP.

Click here for a Summary of RFP Questions and Responses as issued on January 10, 2020.

Proposals are due by January 24, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.

Business Diversity Program

Capital Region Water’s Business Diversity Program ensures that minority, women, and disadvantaged business enterprises have an equal opportunity to participate in all project related construction contracts.  Learn more here.

Street/Sidewalk Cut Permits

Beginning January 1, 2017, Capital Region Water is the point of contact for Street/Sidewalk Cut Permits in the City of Harrisburg when excavating for water or sewer pipe repairs. If you are excavating streets or sidewalks in the City of Harrisburg for water or sewer pipe repairs, you need to obtain a Street/Sidewalk Cut Permit through Capital Region Water.

Apply for Street/Sidewalk Cut Permit here.

Work is not permitted to begin until an approved Street/Sidewalk Cut Permit is issued.


Rules and Regulations

The Rules and Regulations for the Drinking Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater System are adopted by Capital Region Water’s Board to ensure the safe, efficient, and reliable operation of the facilities and infrastructure necessary to serve Ratepayers. For Online Request Forms, click here.

Financial Reports

More detailed financial reports including rate studies, audited financial statements, and consulting engineering reports can be found here.